Hitachi Aqua-Tech Standardised RO Desalination Systems are high quality, reliable and energy efficient.
Hitachi Aqua-Tech is a world leader in Reverse Osmosis (RO) Desalination systems or watermakers with proven track records. Our watermakers utilise high performance membranes and pumps to produce fresh water from seawater source.
In Sea Water RO systems, pressure is applied to the sea water, forcing fresh water through a semi-permeable membrane while most salts, bacteria, colloids and other impurities are rejected by the membrane.
Features & Benefits
General Features and Benefits
- Fast delivery with strong in-house fabrication capability
- High reliability with excellent service support
- Fail safe unattended operation
- High quality product water
- Customised design to fit into existing vessel
- Compact and flexible modular units
- Built-in cleaning and flushing system in main skid
- Module disinfectant dosing system
Energy Saving Series
- Energy and cost efficient with energy recovery device
- Control panels with PLC for easy control (for PX series)
- Designed for ease of shipping
- Minimum site works required
*Overall system includes main RO system which comes with Pre-treatment, Post-treatment and CIP system. TB refers to Turbocharger, PX refers to Pressure Exchanger.
Cruise Ship RO Water Maker
Besides the standard skid mounted RO water makers for marine and offshore customers, we have also designed customized RO systems to suit space constraints, especially in shipping vessels and cruise ships.